Persimmon Avenue is happy to provide our Site users with the services (“Services”) outlined below:
Information We Collect & How We Use It
- Analytic information. When you visit the Site, certain non-identifying Personal Information about your device is automatically collected, including your IP address, information about your web browser and device, general location, date and time of visit, and duration of visit. Additionally, as you browse the Site, information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site is collected. This information is used for the purpose of general analytics and is not identifiable to you as an individual.
- Information you provide us. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information other than that which is voluntarily provided by you. Personally Identifiable Information is collected when you subscribe to receive marketing emails (name and email address); when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on our site (payment information, billing and shipping address, name, and email address); and/or when you provide a review or leave a comment or feedback on the Site (email address, password, and username).
Why We Collect This Information
We collect such Non-Identifying and Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Services;
- To contact you regarding shipping and/or order updates and promotional messages;
- To review analytic data;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How We Store, Use, Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
When you make a purchase on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above (“Why We Collect This Information”) only. Additionally, by providing your email address when you make a purchase, you consent to communication regarding your order including order updates and shipment information.
PersimmonAvenue.com is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides a secure platform for us to provide our services to you and may store your data in the platform’s data storage, databases, and general applications. Any of the personal data that Shopify stores are kept in secure servers behind a firewall. Learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
The direct payment gateways offered by Shopify and used by our Site when you make purchases adheres to the standards set by PCI-DDS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, the joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure handling of credit card information used by our store and its service providers.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Persimmon Avenue may contact you via email with special promotions, weekly newsletters, announcements, alerts, order confirmations and updates, surveys, or to send updates about our company when you subscribe to receive marketing emails and weekly e-newsletters. For the purpose of analytics, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Persimmon Avenue or when you click on a link within the email. If you would like to stop receiving special promotions, weekly newsletters, announcements, or company updates, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ”unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
“Do Not Track”
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through our Site, your order information will be retained for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Persimmon Avenue does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from minors. This site in not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
939 Conner St, Noblesville, IN 46060
Effective: May 6, 2023